A new way of looking at our seemingly irrational behaviors in everyday life.
- Which factors do we consider when making choices?
- How can small details lead to significant changes?
- How does the context of choice affect our decisions?
- Which are the major drives in human decision-making?
- Which biases do we systematically observe in consumer decision?
- And, most important, how to deal with these biases or adjust products and services using Behavioral Economics?
How can you learn to implement BE insights into your organization routine?
IBL Behavioral Scan
Conferences and Seminars
Books and editorials
Who can benefit?
- Executives and Leadership
- Psychologists and Behavioral analysts
- Public managers
- Researches and Scholars
- Marketing teams
- Sales teams
- HR teams